The holiday hustle and bustle is now upon us, which means it’s time to brave the crowded shopping malls and start ticking off items on your Christmas gift-giving list.
Before you go breaking the bank on the big ticket presents for under the tree, remember to leave a little wiggle room in your budget for stockings.
Yes, you could fill them with candy (or coal), but there are lots of affordable treasures out there that won’t cost a small fortune — items that won’t end up lost in a junk drawer.
We found an assortment of ideas that range from practical to fun and hit everything in between.
Here are 10 stocking stuffers under $10 for kids that I recently discovered at London Drugs.
- The Gift of Warmth – Keep your little one cozy and snug, while looking super sleek on the playground in one of these fun novelty toques for just $7.99
- The Gift of Friendship – Remember when friendship bracelets were all the rage back in the 80’s? Well, the hairstyles may have changed (thank GAWD), but the novelty of handmade jewelry to bestow on your bestie is still going strong. This Fun Loom bracelet making kit (as seen on TV) is on sale for just $4.99.
- The Gift of Creativity – Stuff their stocking with this perfect rainy day boredom buster. They’ll be busy for hours on end looping neon tassels to create fiercely fashionable accessories. It’s just 6.49!
- The Gift of Glitter – Another great boredom buster is this handy Make it Glitter kit, which will have your little one creating sparkly butterflies and cute bug crafts. This kit comes complete with 8 tubes of glitter glue, gemstones, fun stickers and more! Oh, and it’s currently just $9.99 while quantities last. Note: sales prices were listed at the time of the sale.
- The Gift of Heebie Jeebies – What child doesn’t love bugs? Here’s one you’ll be okay with letting into your house – they’ll love that it’s lightweight and easy to carry everywhere they go. It’s powered by 6 button batteries for ant and remote control with an on/off switch to save power. Made from high quality environmental ABS + Electronic components, this creepy crawly is on sale for $9.99.
- The Gift of Giggles – What, a pooping Santa? That’s right. Load up Santa with gumballs and he releases piles of fun. Note: choking hazard. Not for children under 3 years. This gag gift is just $2.99.
- The Gift of the Force – The power of the Force flows from these 15g assorted galactic candy battle weapons, which are on sale for just $5.99. May your sanity be with you when they’re hopped up on sugar Christmas morning.
- The Gift of Comfort – With the colder weather moving in, the gift of these adorable ‘old school’ mittens will keep Jack Frost from nipping at their fingertips. Chose from a variety of colours/patterns. A pair retails for $9.99.
- The Gift of Sweet Tradition – Hands up if you received one of these bad boys in your stocking as a wee one? Back in our day it was probably Smurfs, She-Ra or He-Man. Today, it’s all about Emoji love. At $2.29, this tradition continues to be a popular stocking stuffer option.
- The Gift of a Festive Flick – Get ready to join Peppa Pig and her family as they celebrate the season in this fun-filled holiday special, which includes 12 fun-packed ‘Pepasodes’ for just $9.99.
Okay, I have to admit, I had a ton of fun scouting out these 10 affordable finds. London Drugs has always been our go-to destination for Christmas gifts, décor and stocking stuffers. How about you? Where do you fill your boots?….err, stockings with unique finds for your wee ones.
For more gift ideas, make sure to visit www.londondrugs.com.
Also, please note that sale prices may change prior to Christmas. Double check ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
Want to win a $100 gift card to London Drugs this holiday season? Check out our latest FACEBOOK flash giveaway!!!!!!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.