A Butterfly Tea Party is coming to Campbell Valley Regional Park on July 16th from 1 to 4 p.m.
Raise those pinkies and celebrate butterflies by dressing up like a butterfly and sipping iced tea in a beautiful wildlife garden.
Learn about native butterflies and their host plants from butterfly experts like WildResearch and Langley Environmental Partners Society. Complete a butterfly passport to earn a button.
- storytelling by Fraser Valley Regional Library staff
- a craft in the Campbell Valley Nature House – face painting
- butterfly behaviour and life cycle games
- caterpillar handling
- a chance to hold and feed butterflies
- a butterfly release and native plant raffle at the end of the event
Meet at the Campbell Valley Nature House located at20285 8th Avenue, Langley, South Valley park entrance. Sidenote: Don’t forget to have your camera ready. This is the perfect opportunity to snap some photos for Metro Vancouver Regional Park’s photo contest. Find out more about that HERE.
What: Butterfly Tea Party
When: July 16, 2016 from 1-4PM
Where: Campbell Valley Regional Park