Are you looking for something fun and festive to do with your family for winter break?
If so, this Valley Mama highly recommends heading over to Cloverdale Arena for the 20th Annual Winter Ice Palace.
Every December, Cloverdale Arena is transformed into a winter wonderland, complete with an old fashioned pond and holiday displays. This is an event the whole family can enjoy! Have a little one that’s too young to participate? I saw lots of fellow Valley moms and dads pushing their wee ones in a stroller.
With the beautiful lights, displays, hot chocolate and festive music, it truly is the perfect way to start off your winter vacation, escape the hustle and bustle of the holiday madness and get into the Christmas spirit. In fact, this is my personal favourite Christmas activity in all of the Fraser Valley. We can’t wait to return this Saturday.
Winter Ice Palace Schedule
Find a time below to skate across the old fashion pond from December 22 to January 7. It will also be open on Christmas Day and New Years Day!
Dates & Times
- December 22, 2017 at 5pm to 9pm
- December 23, 2017 at 1pm to 8pm
- December 24, 2017 at 10:00am to 3:30pm
- December 25, 2017 at 12pm to 3pm
- December 26, 2017 at 2:45pm to 6:30pm
- December 27, 2017 at 12pm to 8pm
- December 28, 2017 at 12pm to 8pm
- December 29, 2017 at 12pm to 8pm
- December 30, 2017 at 12pm to 8pm
- December 31, 2017 at 10:00am to 3:30pm
- January 1, 2018 at 12pm to 4pm
- January 2, 2018 at 12pm to 8pm
- January 3, 2018 at 12pm to 8pm
- January 4, 2018 at 12pm to 8pm
- January 5, 2018 at 12pm to 8pm
- January 6, 2018 at 12pm to 8pm
- January 7, 2018 at 10:30am to 3:00pm
Schedules are subject to change – please call the Cloverdale Arena at 604-502-6410 for any additional information regarding the 18th Annual Winter Ice Palace.
Location: Cloverdale Arena