Looking for something fun and local to do this Father’s Day? Maan Farms holding its first annual Family Safety Festival on Sunday, June 19th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
This unique event has been timed perfectly with both Fathers Day & the end of the school year to educate kids about all aspects of safety.
There will be a variety of safety vehicles, and hands-on demos for your family to explore.
While you’re visiting the farm, don’t forget to visit the store (there will be specials offered on admission, to the farm attractions and the Country Kitchen).
And since the Safety Festival falls on Fathers Day this year, Dads will be celebrated with a special “Daddy Dog” BBQ, free admission for Dad to the attractions & a grand prize draw!
Some of the Safety Vendors/Activities that will be there
- Central Fraser Valley Search & Rescue– bringing a rescue vehicle & rescue personel!
- BC Hydro– diplays & interactive games about electrical safety
- Johns Ambulance– Ambulance, Crew & First aid station
- Johns Ambulance– Family Health and Safety booth and giveaways for kids.
- Combined Workplace Safety– Safety booth & giveaways about workplace safety, and safety in our daily lives.
- Wildsafe BC– Wildlife safety booth with demos, arts & crafts.
- Abbotsford Tourism– Handing out local treats & promoting the community events and partners.
- Costco– Handing out $10 gift cards to all new members, “not available in store!”
- Berry U-pick– The core of what we do, a great family activity
- Estate Winery– Enjoy free wine tastings of our award-winning berry table, dessert & grape red wines.
- Hay-wagon Rides– Rides running @ 11am, 1pm, 2pm, & 3pm.
- Fathers Day BBQ– Treat dad to an amazing “Daddy Dog” with sauerkraut, pastrami & all the fixins’.