Looking for something to do this rainy weekend? There’s still time to experience FlyOver Canada’s newest attraction, HowlOver Canada.
The family-friendly experience includes scenes from the original FlyOver film as animated Halloween-themed characters join in to take viewers on a supernatural journey across Canada.
We experienced this ‘spooktacular’ attraction recently and absolutely LOVED every second of the ride. I don’t want to spoil it for you, but will describe it as a fully immersive experience where you literally smell the pumpkin spice as you fly over a pumpkin patch, feel a cool breeze against your cheek as the witch flies by on her broomstick and get misted by the ocean. Even the decor as you walk in is pretty incredible. It reminded me of being in line for the haunted house at Disneyland.
Rick Rothschild is the film’s creative director and also the mastermind behind FlyOver Iceland and the upcoming FlyOver Las Vegas (launching in 2021). Rothschild worked alongside animation director, George Scribner to conceptualize the story, the four main characters and the new alternate ending. Both Rothschild and Scribner previously worked as Imagineers for The Walt Disney Company.
The HowlOver Canada experience comprises of a pre show where the film’s main characters are first introduced, including “Biker Mama” the witch, and her mischievous pet cat, “Tiger Moon.” After the show, guests can visit the Flying Whale Waterfront Café for Halloween treats and specialty hot beverages.
In response to Covid-19, FlyOver Canada’s safety measures include:
- Reduced guest capacity with seat separation between groups and families to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the attraction.
- The ride is fully sanitized between guests.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed at all property entrances, public spaces and near washrooms.
- Each small group will have a Flight Guide at all times to make sure social distance rules are being considered.
- The ability to book online in advance to reduce touch points.
Learn more about Pursuit’s Safety Promise here.
HowlOver Canada will runs until November 1 and will be shown daily from 10 AM – 8 PM.
Learn more at FlyOverCanada.com
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, however our admission was complimentary.