The 10th annual Well Seasoned BBQ Off the Bypass presented by C&D Logistics returns tomorrow (Sunday, Sept. 13th) here in ‘the Valley’ and we’ve got the top 10 reasons you should attend this smokin’ hot BBQ competition.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Attend the 10th Annual BBQ off the Bypass:
- It’s been a decade in the making! 10th Annual event with even bigger prizes.
- Wear your stretchy pants and sample some of the best BBQ in the Pacific Northwest.
- You can bring the kids! It’s free and family friendly.
- You can groove while you taste. Local Band, The New Shackletons will be playing live.
- Buy and eat local- Local Pork, Local Chicken, Local Beef, Local Turkey.
- Food trucks onsite: The Chili Tank & Bambino’s.
- Watch the BBQ showdown with 25 competing BBQ teams from Alberta to Oregon.
- Chef Dez, Red Seal Chef, Chopped Canada competitor and food columnist, emceeing the competition.
- Charitable partner TinyKittens Society to be on site taking donations & talking about Kitten Reality TV.
- A chance to meet local lifestyle celebrity Black Box & BC Bake Off Judges.
10th Annual BBQ off the Bypass
September 13th, 2015 from 10:00am – 4:00pm
#117-20353-64 Avenue, Langley, British Columbia.
The annual BBQ OFF the Bypass is a Langley BC-based BBQ competition and more. The event attracts the best competitive BBQ teams from throughout the Pacific Northwest for a sizzling competition in five categories: chicken, brisket, ribs, pork butt, and an open choice category. FREE to the public, the event features live music, interesting displays, tasty vendors and delicious FREE finger licking barbecue samples. The BBQ off the Bypass is also the site of the Great BC Bake Off, an annual amateur pie baking competition, open to the public.
The event is free to the public. Learn more at: http://bbqoffthebypass.com